Friday, January 3, 2020

Democratic Leadership Flip-Flops on Border Security

Why does President Trump get a "bad rap" from the Democratic Leadership regarding his stance on Border Security? The last two Democratic Presidents [Clinton & Obama] spoke clearly for the need for border security. Even Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer strongly supported the need to keep the U.S. borders secure from those who would enter the country without permission.

At this time [2019-2020] in the political arena the momentum of the Democratic Party seems to lean apathetically away from "border security" and intently toward "all-inclusiveness" in terms of who is allowed to live, drive, work, learn, receive healthcare and vote in the USA.

It is not political speech to single out the Party in this matter of border security. It is simply that I heard a clip on Facebook that was posted from a Larry Elder show. I had no previous experience with Larry Elder or his show, but the voices on the link struck me because I recognized them. I do understand that these things can be faked, but I think these are valid. That audio is included here to provide context for my previous comments.


I'm not using this to glorify President Trump nor do I intend to denigrate his opposition. I just want to publish that some individuals have recently flipped their position regarding border security. I would like to ask "Why is Border Security no longer important?"

Also, why are the immigration problems that have existed for decades not addressed. Why have the many voices in both major political parties who have spoken for border security in the past not supporting border security measures being undertaken in the present in the present?

No comments: